• Overall PV industry trend and product analysis – Unique insight and practical advice based on nine years in the industry working in East coast, West coast, and Mountain West markets and fulfilling numerous job functions.
• PV system design review – Review plans for code compliance and recommend efficient and practical system design according to industry best practices.
• PV system commissioning – Safety/workmanship inspection and performance testing for small- and large-scale systems.
• PV installation and design training – On-site workshops on all aspects of PV system development from site analysis to system commissioning.
• Permitting assistance – Collaboration with permitting agents and/or officials to help work through renewable energy (RE) permitting issues within the framework of existing laws and covenants.
• Educational seminars – Presentations to groups large and small on how RE systems work.
• Firefighter safety – Workshops and/or design review regarding fire safety from the installer perspective (safe system design) and the firefighter perspective (explaining the unique risks of PV to emergency personnel).
• Procedural documentation – Develop a range of documents from installation manuals to engineering design guidelines to safety procedures.
• Off-Grid PV / remote cathodic protection systems – Design, procurement and installation services for battery-based and hybrid RE systems